who you gonna call???

... Ghostbusters... in Blu-ray!
I love this movie and I guess this is the best it's ever gonna look, the picture quality is a little grainy on some scenes but that is understandable. Looks better than the Superman - The Movie 1978 [Blu-ray transfer] Blu ray can either really bring new life to old titles or expose all the picture quality problem from an old movie. The special features are great, Dan Aykroyd is one smart dude! One thing about the shipping, the face of the ghost on the special Blu Ray packaging was cracked probably from shipping mishandling. The plastic packaging and the disc itself was unharmed. I recommend this!

4 comments:

DarkCowBoy said...

I love that movie too... This one, I've seen countless times and again ! It never get old !
They still talking from time to time to make a third one, for the money, but as far I am concerned, I said, watch the first one again ! You don't need more, it's all there !

LyNa said...

the first is terrific, second is dumb and nasty!

Olivia S. said...

great movie! with my bill!

KATRYN said...

Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray! great duo!